Our school has the option to pay your tuition, book, registration and other fees electronically. You will be required to set up an account prior to being able to make electronic payments. The link to the website is here.
|Registration||$ 500.00||With Enrollment Form (non refundable)|
|Diagnostic Testing||$ 40.00||Day of Testing|
|Application Fee||$ 15.00||With enrollment form|
|Yearbook Fee||$ 25.00||January 1, 2018|
|Late Fee||$ 25.00||with next payment|
|Returned Check fee||$ 30.00||with next payment|
|Athletic||$ 75.00||Before practice of first sport the student is participating in|
|Tutoring (per hour)||$ 35.00||At each session|
|Activity Uniform||$ 40.00||With first scheduled payment|
|Field Trips||$ 100.00||With first scheduled payment|
|Junior Convention (annual)||$ 50.00||With first schedule payment (ages 8-12 only)|
|Tuition||$ 355.00 or
|1st day of each school month (10 months total)
1st day of school (year price with 5% discount)
- All tuition payments are due on the first day of the month.
- If the payment is not made by the 10th calendar day of the month, a $25.00 late fee will be added to your account. If tuition payments are not received by the 20th day of the month, the student may be subject to removal from GCA.
- If at any time tuition becomes two month behind, student will be removed from classes until payment has been received.
- Any returned checks will be charged a $30.00 fee. After two returned checks, only cash or money orders will be accepted for payment.
- No records or report cards will be released until all balances are paid in full.
At any time payments cannot be made on time, the responsible party must contact the school secretary. If other arrangements need to be made or hardships fall, a meeting must be scheduled with GCA administration to approve an agreement between the responsible party and GCA. It is imperative that all payments are made on time as we depend on tuition to pay staff and meet the obligation of GCA.
Step Up for Student Scholarship awardees – your scholarship does NOT pay for any extracurricular activity fees.
All scholarship awardees – IF YOU WITHDRAW DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY WILL BE HELD FINANCIALLY LIABLE FOR ANY UNPAID TUITION.