Men's Prayer Breakfast
4th Saturday of each month, 7:30AM
Grace Baptist Church Fellowship Hall
Come join our Pastor and other men in fellowship, prayer, and a hot filling breakfast.
We have an awesome youth group at Grace Baptist Church! Our group is growing and on fire for Jesus! We are ready and excited to welcome other teens into the group and share the love of Jesus with them! In fact, the goal for our teens is to have a heart and love for Jesus like no other, and for them to share that love of Jesus to everyone they meet! We have opportunities for teens to serve in every which way that a teenager could possibly serve! Our teens are very active in visitation, youth choir, teen camp, and many other church/youth activities.
Reformers Unanimous (RU) is a revolutionary addictions recovery program developed from over a decade of experience working with hundreds of thousands of addicts through the Reformers Unanimous inpatient program. Renowned addiction experts Dr. Paul A. Kingsbury and Steven B. Curington have produced a program that uses a unique spiritual approach to develop lifelong sobriety. If you have tried everything else, and are looking for something that "just works," then this program is for you.
Join us every Friday evening at 7:00pm for Reformers Unanimous under the leadership of Director Mike Carr. A hot meal is provided after each class. If you have any further questions contact the church office at 904-266-9532 or email email@example.com.
RU 10 Principles
- If God’s against it, so are we. Galatians 5:19-24
- Every sin has its origin in the heart. Jeremiah 17:9, Proverbs 4:23, Romans 13:14
- It is easier to keep the heart clean than after it has been defiled. Proverbs 22:3 & 6:27-28
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly appetite by indulging in it. Ecclesiastes 5:10, James 1:14-15
- Small compromises lead to great disasters (or little sins lead to big sins). Luke 16:10, Matthew 6:24, Romans 6:16
- Those who do not love the Lord will not help us serve the Lord. John 5:18-20, Proverbs 25:15
- Our sinful habits do hurt those who are following us. Romans 14:7, I Corinthians 10:23-24
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly temptation with fleshly weapons. II Corinthians 10:3-5, I John 4:4
- We lose our freedom of choice after we have chosen our actions. The consequences of our choices are inevitable, incalculable and up to God. Proverbs 5:22-23, 20:17, 9:17-18
- God balances guilt with blame. When we accept the blame for our actions, God, by our repentance and confession, will eliminate the guilt. I John 1:9