Hurricane Irma Assistance
- This website is the best source of all information of every type on storm recovery and helps. www.floridadisaster.org/info
- Road closures and traffic issues: www.fl511.com
- To find gas stations with fuel you can download the smart phone app “Gas Buddy” or go to this website http://tracker.gasbuddy.com/?q=Orlando,%20FL
- Veterans displaced and/or without their medication can contact Veteran Disaster Hotline at 1-800-507-4571 for assistance
- Your mortgage lender may be willing to work with you. If do not have the contact info call toll-free (888) 679-6377 to find it.
- FEMA Transitional Shelter Assistance www.DisasterAssitance.org (800) 621-3362
- The #FL Emergency Information Line has been activated 24/7. For up-to-date information regarding #Irma please call 1-800-342-3557
- If your business has been impacted by #Irma call the Private Sector Hotline at 850-410-4103 or visit http://flvbeoc.org
Donations, during a time of crisis, can certainly help those afflicted to cope. Knowing which organizations by which you can be certain your donation will help the most can be challenging. The Pastor of Grace Baptist Church recommends, without reservation, the Hearts with Hands foundation for such donations. You will find their information below.
Sunday School 10AM | Sunday Morning 11AM | Sunday Evening 6PM | Wednesday Evening 7:30PM | Friday Reformer's Unanimous 7PM
479 Center Street North Baldwin, FL 32234 |
Phone: (904) 266-9532 | Fax: (904) 266-2971 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a Difference
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Churches are not museums that display perfect people.
They are hospitals where the wounded, hurt, broken and injured find healing.
Welcome! Grace Baptist Church is a Bible believing Baptist church where Jesus Christ is the focus of our ministry and the Word of God is preached, without regrets, by our Pastor, Dr. Dewayne Jowers. Worship is lead by the holy spirit, where sinners and believers alike get help at the alter. We invite you to use the parking spaces marked "guest parking", which are conveniently located near the church entrance.
Your child's safety is a priority. Nursery workers have had background checks and fingerprinting. Nursery (birth to potty trained) is provided for all services. The nursery is located in the main hall between the sanctuary and the Fellowship Hall. During Sunday school, Sunday morning worship, and Wednesday worship services, classes are available that are geared toward children/teens between the ages of 5-17.
We offer ministries for the ladies, men, youth, and a faith based addictions program (Reformers Unanimous).