GCA 2018 Yearbook Ad Sale
- ¼ page $30.00
- ½ page $55.00
- Full page $100.00
- All ads will be in full color.
- Please email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any text or photos you’d like included. Alternatively, you may send you ad in with your child.
- Payments can be made as follows:
- Mail a check made payable to GCA, 479 Center Street N., Baldwin, FL 32234. On the subject line please mark it “yearbook advertising”
- Electronically at https://giving.ncsservices.org/g3
- Choose “quick give” on the left menu
- Under “to”, choose “GCA donation”
Hurricane Irma School Closing
GCA will have a normal day of school, Thursday, 9/7/17. We will not have school Friday, 9/8/17, thru Friday, 9/15/17. Please have your child return to school on 9/18/17.
updated 9/13/17, 10PM
Hurricane Irma Assistance
- This website is the best source of all information of every type on storm recovery and helps. www.floridadisaster.org/info
- Road closures and traffic issues: www.fl511.com
- To find gas stations with fuel you can download the smart phone app “Gas Buddy” or go to this website http://tracker.gasbuddy.com/?q=Orlando,%20FL
- Veterans displaced and/or without their medication can contact Veteran Disaster Hotline at 1-800-507-4571 for assistance
- Your mortgage lender may be willing to work with you. If do not have the contact info call toll-free (888) 679-6377 to find it.
- FEMA Transitional Shelter Assistance www.DisasterAssitance.org (800) 621-3362
- The #FL Emergency Information Line has been activated 24/7. For up-to-date information regarding #Irma please call 1-800-342-3557
- If your business has been impacted by #Irma call the Private Sector Hotline at 850-410-4103 or visit http://flvbeoc.org
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Welcome to Grace Christian Academy! We are so glad that you have taken the time to consider our school to participate in your child's education. Our mission is to glorify God in all things, help your child grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and to ensure that your child gets the best education he or she can get.
At GCA, we seek to provide parents with the opportunity of obeying the commands of scripture to "train up a child in the way he should go..." (Proverbs 22:6). Christian training begins in the home and is continued in the Church, first by salvation in Christ, second, by instructing in values for Godly living, and third, by providing a program of academic excellence.
If you would like more information about our school, obtain an application form, or find out more about how your child can get scholarships and other financial aid, please fell free to contact the office at (904) 266-9532 or email us at email@example.com. If you are so inclined, you may print off the application from the "enrollment" tab on this page and review scholarships available on from the "scholarship" tab on this page.
We look forward to helping your child further their education and walk with Christ!